Defensemen are changing these days and the game has evolved in our favour. Every coach’s mentality is different, but why should we only work on forward’s offensive ability? Deception is Key! We want to make defensemen confident enough to be able to take calculated risks in all zones of the ice. “F4” (fourth forward) is now a real thing and all five players on the ice are becoming interchangeable. We want our defensemen to be comfortable moving up into the offensive zone and make them a threat every time they have the puck on the blue line. We will make players confident to be offensively active so that they can make plays with the puck, while keeping them in position to shut down opposing players.
We followed skating patterns of players like Quinn Hughes, John Carlson, Cale Makar, and more to be able to work on making you a player that every coach wants on their roster.
- Played midget espoir/aaa, then went to prep school and to NCAA where he was captain and a 2 time 1st team All-american (Bowdoin College)
- Went to play pro in Europe after college where I have now been playing for the last 11 years between Austria. Sweden and France.
- 2 time Ligue Magnus champion
- Competed in Champions Hockey league twice.
- Lead Magnus league in defensemen scoring 4 out of the 6 last years.
- 8 years of coaching pros/ elite players
- Has always been an offensive defensemen who wants to share his knowledge with young defensemen